International day of yoga is also called as the world yoga day. United Nations General Assembly has declared 21st of June as an International Yoga Day on 11th of December in 2014.
Yoga in India is considered to be around 5,000-year-old mental, physical and spiritual practice. Yoga was originated in India in ancient time when people were used of meditation to transform their body and mind.
International Day of Yoga 2017 Date and Day of World Yoga Day
World Yoga Day or International Day of Yoga will be celebrated by the people throughout the world Third time on 21st of June in 2017, on Wednesday.
International Day of Yoga or commonly and unofficially referred to as Yoga Day, is celebrated annually on 21 June since its inception in 2015. An international day for yoga was declared unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on 11 December 2014.
Yoga is very necessary and beneficial for all human being if it is practised by all on daily basis in the early morning.
3rd International Yoga Day 2017 Theme World Yoga Day 2017 Logo
21st June 2017 is the 3rd International Yoga Day (World Yoga Day) Theme- ” Yoga For Health”
This year’s theme, ‘Yoga for Health,’ hopes to highlight yoga’s holistic approach to both physical and mental well-being and its ability to create a balance between body and mind.
3rd International Yoga Day 2017 Slogans World Yoga Day 2017 Objectives
- To let people know the amazing and natural benefits of yoga.
- To connect people to nature by practising yoga.
- To make people get used of meditation through yoga.
- To draw the attention of people worldwide towards the holistic benefits of yoga.
- To reduce the rate of health challenging diseases all over the world.
- To help people in their bad situations themselves by getting relief from stress through yoga.
- To strengthen the global coordination among people through yoga.
- To make people aware of physical and mental diseases and its solutions through practising yoga.
- To protect unhealthy practices and promote and respect the good practices to make health better.
- To let people know their rights of good health and healthy lifestyle to completely enjoy the highest standard of physical and mental health.
- To link between protection of health and sustainable health development.
- To get a win over all the health challenges through regular yoga practice.
- To promote better mental and physical health of people through yoga practice.
3rd International Yoga Day 2017 Images, Pictures of World Yoga Day 2017
3rd International Day of Yoga 2017 (World Yoga Day) Live Streaming Video
Video Featured by Isha.sadhguru.org
Stay tuned for other updates.