I know most of you are eagerly waiting for their 12th Class Board Result 2017? And if you are one of these anxious students then this article is for you only.
Yes, everyone in the great mood to check their 12th Class Result 2017 and CBSE (Central Board of Secondary School of Education) Board Education Minister also said that the result will be declared on time.
Yes, the CBSE board result of 12th class will be out in a span of one or two days. However, the date is uncertain and it is delayed up to this Friday.
Students are worried about a delay after the Delhi High Court asked the CBSE not to scrap its “moderation policy” to add grace marks to students for difficult questions in exams. The board may have to rework marks, students and parents fear.
On Monday, the High Court had termed the board’s move to scrap the policy as “unfair and irresponsible”.
12th Class Results 2017 CBSE Board Declared on Time 26th May Friday
The 12th class results of CBSE Board were initially expected yesterday though the board has not yet officially announced any date.And it may be announced tomorrow 26th May 2017.
“CBSE result will be declared on time, the date will be told by CBSE. No need to worry about court’s order, justice will be done for all,”Mr. Javadekar has said.
Yes, tomorrow is a Friday and it expected that 12th class board result of CBSE will be announced on their official website and students can check their result.
How to Check 12th Class Board Result CBSE Online
- Visit the official website of CBSE at www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the link that says, ‘CBSE class 12th results’
- Now enter all the required details
- Press Login
- Once you enter the results page, check the details mentioned on the results
- Check your details mentioned on the result
- Download your CBSE 12th result 2017 result and take a print out of the same for future
Stay tuned for other updates on other fields.